Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesdays -Sketch 538

This week's
 
Sketch 538

Try Stampin' on Tuesdays
sketch #538:
Optional theme: Embossing
The challenge runs until January 23rd.

A fun sketch and some stamping supplies left out on my desk inspired my card for Try Stampin' On Tuesday's latest challenge.

I had been playing with Pinkfresh Studio goodies I received in November for their Create and Connect event.  The combination of stamps, stencils, and dies from the Celebrate in Style suite of products makes for an easy card.  I didn't use the stencil for the TSOT DT card, but here's another card I created over the weekend using some of the stencils.  The sentiment from this weekend card is from the stencil and die part of the set. I am entering this in the Pinkfresh Studio January Challenge - 2021 year in review April/Die Cuts.

I took a little liberty with the flags from the sketch to use up some of my ribbon stash.   The optional "embossing" theme is seen on the panel behind my cake image. The cake is all stamped (including the frosting detail and band) and then die cut. The flowers are colored until Copics and then die cut and the cake stand is from the die set.

I have been on a mission to cull through my patterned papers lately, either purging or using rather than hoarding it!  It's so hard to do, but the background paper is cut from a 12x12 sheet I have had in my collection for a while! (Gulp!!)

Hope you will join the TSOT challenge this week.  Thanks for stopping by my blog. 
In kindness, Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, what a beautiful birthday card! Love how you took from the colors from the pattern paper and incorporated them into your gorgeous cake! Clever to use the ribbons for the banner elements, too! Welcome to the Try Stampin' on Tuesday DT!!! I look forward to following your creativity! -Donna

    ReplyDelete