Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Starting Ahead with 2022 Christmas Cards

 Retiring last June made me think I would have plenty of time to make Christmas cards this year,  but I am not a planner, so it didn't quite work out that way.  I am determined to do better, so I have been watching for Christmas card challenges to motivate me to "chip away" at the task!  The Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Blog has monthly sketches, which is just what I am looking for!  

For this card,  I colored up my Stamping Bella Mini Oddballs on a Sled for the first time and cut into a fresh piece of 12x12 patterned paper for the background! (That is three since the new year started for anyone keeping track!!). I also used a scrap of white glitter paper for the snow, an already stamped and heat embossed FaLaLaLa stamp from Ellen Hutson, and the red banner was a discard in my scrap drawer.  I added three faceted jewels, three tiny hearts, and a sentiment from Papertrey Ink.

Copics: Skin- E35, 33, 31, 11, 00, R20; Clothes - E09,07, R24, BG72, 72; E04, N2, 0, BG72; Sled- E42, 41, N1 



Hope you feel inspired to join me in starting ahead on your Christmas cards.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!  In kindness, Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment