Thursday, January 13, 2022

PPC&F and Dr. Digi

 


Dr. Digi is sponsoring the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends FB group January 13-16th and all of his images are 20% off with the code ppcaf20.

The face on this digi, Snowman reflects my mixed feelings about winter! As I was coloring, I decided to color the face as though kids had made it out of cookies.  The center one is a sprinkle cookie and the others are chocolate chips (or mini-chips).  I know they wouldn't hold up in a snowstorm, but it gave me a chuckle to think about what kids would make out of supplies from the kitchen! The sentiment is from Concord & 9th and the embossed background is from Simon Says Stamp. I sprayed the card with Pickett Fence Distress Spray and added more snowflakes with a white gel pen.
Copics:  Sky- B99, 97, 95, 41; Snowman/snow- BV23, 20, B 60, B000, E50, 33, 35

Hope you will stop by the PPC&F FB group to see what others on the team have created. Have fun shopping with the Dr. Digi code! 
In kindness, Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment