Friday, January 7, 2022

Welcome New Baby!

 

My cousin just had her first granddaughter come into the world a week ago, so I made her a congratulations card using Cottontail Wishes, a stamp and die set from Taylored Expressions I bought a while back for just such an occasion!  

The background is sponged with Distress Inks.  The bunny is colored with Copics - N0,1, 2, 3 for the bunny, plus a little E41; flowers & tie are R11, 22, 20.  It's a mini slimline size card, thanks to the scalloped die I received in my Pinkfresh box of goodies from November's Create and Connect event.  The sentiment is from Right At Home Stamps.

I love how this one turned out and am certain I will get lots of use from this stamp! Thanks for stopping by my blog.   In kindness, Cathy

Challenges Entered:  NBUS #34Watercooler Wednesday #332 - All Things Feminine;   As You Like It 1/6 - Favorite way to wrap a gift and why (I love adding bows and sparkle using rolls of tulle - it's festive and the glitter bugs the heck out of the adult males in the family!!) 

4 comments:

  1. How lovely to meet you, Cathy, and become your follower! I hope you'll follow me, too. Your new baby card is a keepsake treasure! I love the colors, patterns, and layers set over your beautiful background! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card for a baby, I was expecting to see your gift wrapping bag/gift using your favourite embellishments as that is the theme, but your card is adorable too..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is a stunning baby card Cathy! I love the sweet image and all your wonderful layering and colour choices that bring it to life. I'm sure it will be very well loved! Thanks so mcuh for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card! I would love to see it in our challenges: 613 Avenue Create and A Place To Start! Looking forward to seeing you there!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete