Sunday, January 2, 2022

Finally Breaking out the Pinkfresh Treasures!


I signed up for the Pinkfresh Studios Create & Connect Event and when the weekend came in November, I wasn't able to participate live.  The box of goodies was tucked away until this weekend, when I have had time to pull things out, watch the videos, and create.

This is the first card I made.  The background is debossed using Lush Vines Hot Foil Plate (LOVE this!!); the flowers are made with the Cosmos Bunch Layering Stencils, followed by stamping the outline with gold embossing powder and then die cutting. I popped on some Sparkling Champagne Metallic Pearls and one of their gold foiled sentiments and done!!   

My second card uses the same foil plate as a background (I can tell it is a new favorite!) with the Celebrate in Style suite of products. I had some cardstock splattered with Distress Spray on my desk for another card - which didn't work out.  I thought it would be perfect for this cake. I added some shading to the images and die cuts with colored pencils and Copics, finished with a few sequins, and am happy with how it turned out!  

New to Pinkfresh Studios, the products from the Create and Connect event gave me the chance to see how the sets of stencils, stamps, and dies work together.  I love to color, but had a blast inking up the stencils and adding the stamps.  It's such a well thought out product line.  

I still have a few more sets to ink up!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.
In kindness, Cathy 


No comments:

Post a Comment