Saturday, January 1, 2022

Snowflake 2 - With a Little Christmas Cheer


My second post today; this it's time for the newly created Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge. The first challenge theme is snowflakes.  I was working on snowflake cards last night and had a few unfinished.  I knew the perfect stamp for this challenge would be an oldie from MFT called Tea Time.  It's a classic and has survived many stamp purges! I stamped it twice; the woman's image is colored and mounted on foam.  The background is MFT's Punched Pattern stencil (retired). My card uses a layer of vellum with a SSS snowflake embossing folder and CCC's Big & Bold Snowflake Wishes stamp and its companion Big Bold Snowflake Die.  I finished the card off with a ribbon and three silver baubles from Pinkfresh studio.


I'm looking forward to playing along with more of these card challenges throughout the year.  Might help me get a jump start on my Christmas cards and use some of those uninked stamps I have been "collecting"! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Other Challenges Entered:
Paper Funday Challenge 36 - AG/holidays

In kindness, Cathy


11 comments:

  1. YAY! Loving all the glorious snowflakes! Thanks so much for playing with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, I love your color choices here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!! I love your image and that huge snowflake!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and clever card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an unique card! I love the layered image in the center. Great focal point. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a fun & fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omgosh, saw this in a Linky and just had to come over and give you props for using that stamp! I have that set and 5 other headless sets! I used an ancient Stamping Bella the other day and threatened to use the MFT's. You are making me wanna, as soon as I can fit one of them in, I just might! hehhe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this stamp set but have never thought to use it for a holiday card. Thank you for sharing this fun and inspiring card!

    ReplyDelete