Saturday, July 23, 2022

BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party - Day 2


Back on Day 2 of the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Christmas in July Linky Party.  

This card features a new image from sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs, called Blessings Poinsettia.  I loved challenging my skills coloring the jar from this image with my Copics, After seeing what Angie did with the same image, I am going to have another try using Distress Oxide inks on kraft paper!  Click the link and look for the partial jar on kraft to see what I mean.  Amazing!   The image is on sale right now for 35% off.  


The card base is Taylored Expressions Foil It Gathered Greenery  using red foil.  The white panel features TE's Diagonal Stitch Rectangle Stacklets and her Drip Drops as accents.   The sentiment is Reverse Confetti's Sparkle and Shine Sentiments. I added some Distress Rock Candy Glitter on the white berries. 

I hope you are able to make some time to play along with us this week.  It's a great time to get a start on your Christmas cards!!  Link your card on the BYSHC Blog and share your creation in the BYSHC FB Group and on social media using the hashtag: #christmasinjuly2022byshclp  

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  

In kindness, Cathy  

Challenges Entered:

Double Trouble / Christmas in July
Jingle Belles/Bling on the Holiday Crossover with Double Trouble - July 15th



14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the jar design with the lovely poinsettias, and the foiled background! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring! Beautifully put together card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card... I love it! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the pretty poinsettias!! Amazing job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Cathy!! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, what a beautiful Christmas card! I love the foiled background, and your poinsettias are so beautifully colored!! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Double Trouble for our bling "Christmas in July" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautifully colored images, Cathy! I love the way you added a touch of plaid and the foiled background is perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #116.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic coloring of your floral in the vase... beautiful card and love the foiled background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Jingle Belles.Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Double Trouble and Jingle Belles. We Welcome you to your first challenge at Double Trouble and hope you will come back for future fun challenges and play along with Thing 1, 2 and 3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! Great colors, coloring, and patterns. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a gorgeous composition and so beautifully colored; looooove this! So happy you could join us for the Jingle Belles and Double Trouble Xmas in July festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cathy, this card is just absolutely stunning!! I love the coloring, the layering and all the elements you included. I love everything you did here and so glad you played with us at Double Trouble so I could see this incredible creation! :)

    ReplyDelete