Friday, July 22, 2022

BYSHC - Christmas in July Linky Party! - Day 1


Today is Day 1 of the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Christmas in July Linky Party!  

It's a great time to build up your stash of hoilday cards with the bonus of a week of fun and prizes!!

More details about the linky party, sponsors, and prizes on the BYSHC Blog.

In addition to this special July event, you can always work on our monthly sketches and add them to the album in BYSHC FB Group



I kept my first card on the simple-side - mainly featuring die cuts and my latest obsession with foiling!  

The base is a red-foiled Seasonal Sprig Foil It mini-slim size toner card front from Taylored Expressions.  The same red foil is used on cardstock to die cut the Kaiser Craft sentiment from the Hanging Script Bauble set. I love how the red patterned paper with the smaller of Pinkfresh's Mini Slimline Frames die set looks with the background.  

Here's another shot from the side so you can see a bit of the shine from the foil.

Memory Box's Pine Needle Trio dies supplied the perfect pop of green for the card.  I just randomly put greens on a piece of watercolor paper and then die cut them.  The variation works well for layering.

I hope you can play along with us over the next week.  Post your cards on the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Blog and share your creations on social media using the hashtag:   #christmasinjuly2022byshclp

Crystal has 18 sponsors lined up - which is incredible. My blog is one of the sponsors.  


Markers, Ink & Paper Blog
Christmas in July Linky Party Prize :

•1 new clear stamp set from Woodware Craft Collection called Winter Trees


•1 new Simple Tags stencil set from Taylored Expressions


•Variety pack of 14 sheets of 6x6 Christmas papers.  2 sheets of 7 papers. (3 single-sided and 4 double-sided)


I am looking forward to the next week and seeing your makes!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Hope you will check in with me each day this week.  And if you like what you see, follow my blog!!               In kindness, Cathy



7 comments:

  1. Cathy this card is so eye catching! Christmas is a perfect time to get out the foil! I may have to check out those toner card fronts from TE. I need to start a list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the foiled sentiment and the pretty pine and berry die cuts! Beautiful card! I'm working on a couple of cards for the linky party! Thanks for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple? Maybe! But I think it packs a punch of festiveness and the foiling really takes it up to the gorgeous level. Thanks for sponsoring this fun hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the foil, details, colors, and design. Thanks for Sponsoring this amazing hop! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous card, Cathy!! I love it! Thank you so much for Sponsoring the Linky Party! I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love it , especially that foiling. Thank you for sponsoring the hop!

    ReplyDelete