One of the cards I made back in July was chosen as a winner for Challenge #317 at the Time Out Challenge Blog! Not only did I win a prize from the sponsor, but I was also invited to be a guest designer for Challenge #323.
This week’s challenge is a Pick Two challenge, which means we’re asked to choose at least two of the six prompts and interpret them however we like. For my card, I chose circle and gingham.
I went digging through my stash and even pulled out some products from this week’s challenge sponsor, Lawn Fawn, to create my card. My circle element is the Lawn Fawn Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Windows, which I paired with their Giant Happy Birthday die and some gingham papers to create a fun shaker card on a square card base.
I brought out my Copic Markers to color a bunch of the Tiny Birthday Friends stamps, then die cut them and arranged them around the card. I love how all those little birthday buddies add so much personality to the design!
The result is a sweet and cheerful birthday card—and although it’s square, it still fits perfectly in an A2 envelope.

Congrats on your GDT spot Cathy, love the fabulous colourful shaker card, the gingham and cute little images, great large die-cut happy birthday-love it.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
This is such a sweet design with all the little Lawn Fawn birthday buddies and sweet treats ... and who doesn't love a gingham or two ! That blue gingham is so Dorothy from Wizard of Oz - love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being an awesome guest at Time Out this fortnight Cathy! Hugs, Kate!
Your card is so bright and cheerful. I love that you used our sponsor's products. Those sweet little buddies and treats are so fun and colored so well. Thank you so much for joining us as Guest Designer for this challenge. We love having you with us! Please come back to play often.
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely darling card! The circle and gingham fit the challenge and all the adorable images and the shaker aspect just made me smile!!!! Thanks for guesting with us!!!
ReplyDeleteAt Time Out!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet and super fun birthday card Cathy! A shaker card is always a winner for me! Love it! It is wonderful to have you as our Guest Designer for this challenge and I look forward to seeing lots more of your beautiful creations in future challenges. I hope you have a lovely week! :)
ReplyDelete