Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #526 - Make Your Mark

Challenge #526 on the Addicted to Stamps & More Blog is a “Make Your Mark” Challenge, which means featuring inks, markers, colored pencils, or other coloring mediums in your design.

For my card, I used Altenew’s Blue Mountain Fresh dye inks along with a variety of green inks to create the focal image with their Build A Garden Harvest Bouquet stamp, layering stencil, and coordinating die. I absolutely love the beautiful blues in this collection of inks!


One thing I might try differently next time is keeping the flower stamens a little lighter. I may have to dig through my stash and see if I can find my tube of masking liquid—hopefully it’s still in there somewhere!


For the background panel, I used the Spellbinders Better Press Petite Criss-Cross Plate with a warm, deep yellow ink. (It happens to be on sale right now on the Spellbinders site.) I layered a small arch die behind the floral image, then added a variety of bling and a birthday sentiment to finish off the card.


I hope you’ll join us for this week’s Make Your Mark Challenge. We’d love to see what you create.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!
In kindness, Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment