Friday, September 11, 2026

Color Dare Challenge #720

 The newest Color Dare Challenge is posted, and I hope you’ll join us!


For my card, I used all four of the challenge colors and featured Altenew’s Magnolia Ballerina Stamp and Stencil. 

I started by stamping the image in a light ink so I could easily line up the layering stencils. The result is a soft, no-line look that I just love!

Once I had all of the colors in place, I embossed the image using the BetterPress Petite Criss-Cross Plate. The added texture is such a fun detail.

I finished the card with a simple sentiment from the stamp set and three gold sequins for a little sparkle. I hope you’ll join us for the newest Color Dare Challenge. I can’t wait to see what you create! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
In kindness, Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! The embossing really adds to this design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so unique and beautiful. I love the texture and the flowers are lovely. Great card, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Cathy! Great make for Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the watercolor effect you achieved. Thanks for visiting my blog. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete