Friday, June 16, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #34

 I am back with my second card with this month's Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers' June sketch.


This card uses the Simply Snowmen Stamp and Die set from Papertrey Ink.  I stamped the snow person with white pigment ink on kraft paper and used white for most of the accessories.  The snow banks are die cut from white glitter cardstock and I had a rectangle of vellum I ran through an embossing folder on my desk, so I used it for this card.  Some snowflakes that were meant for a shaker card came in handy to glue around the card, as did some clay peppermint candies. BTW's those itty-bitty blender brushes that folks have out now really come in handy for adding dimension and color in small spots!!  (Just sayin - in case you need to feel enabled!!)

Here's the sketch - hope you are inspired to play along with us! Then link your card up on in the {BYSHC} FB Group.  I'd love to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  In kindness, Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment