Monday, June 5, 2023

Let's Craft & Create - June Challenge

 Remember the 80's song, "Hip to Be Square"?!?  We are bringing it back as the theme of this month's Let's Craft & Create Challenge #196. I went to my stash of papers and found a square card back and envelope and started from there.


The background is created by inking a 3D embossing folder with gray Distress Oxide ink before running it through my Spellbinders machine.  After it dried, I blended some light aqua on top.  The dragonflies are Jumbo Curiosity: Dragonflies stencil and die set from The Greetery.  I finished off with a Pinkfresh foiled sentiment and some embellishments.  

I hope you have time to play along with our challenge this month! Thanks for stopping by my blog.                          In kindness, Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment