Thursday, June 1, 2023

{BYSHC} June Sketch Challenge #34

 It's the first day of June and that means a new sketch over on the BYSH Cardmakers Blog.   

I went to my stash and pulled out a Echo Park Paper's Santa Claus Lane stencil, some TE Glitter Grab, and silver star Deco Foil for the background, which went well with the fabulous Julie Ebersol sentiment from Ellen Hutson.  By the way - using Glitter Grab and a stencil is so easy with the Minc and Deco Foil. It dries pretty quickly and isn't too thick in the stencil. 

I die cut a rectangle from vellum and embossed the sentiment in black.   A triangle shaped Christmas tree is lined up so one of the stars looked like it was on top. The twine even has some silver foil, which helped me keep as much sparkle as possible going around the card!

I hope you have a chance to lay with this month's sketch.  Remember to link up your card in the BYSHC FB group!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.
In kindness, Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment