Friday, May 19, 2023

{ BYSHC} - Sketch #33

 This is my second card for May using Sketch #33 for the {BYSHC} Cardmakers Blog.  


The main image is called Snow Globe Stamp from Woodware Craft Collection.  I stamped and heat embossed the image with white embossing powder on watercolor paper.  I colored it using Distress Inks.  The image is mounted in red and the paper in the panel behind it is die cut with Unity Stamps', Postage Stamp Nesting Dies.  The sentiment is part of the stamp set, and the greenery is Pine Needle Trio from Memory Box.  I added some embellishments from my stash to keep the red color moving around the card.

I hope you have time to play along with the Sketch Challenge this month.  Just link up your card using this month's sketch in Album #33 in the {BYSHC} FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!  In kindness, Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment