Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Let's Craft & Create - Challenge # 188 The Colors of Fall

 Back with October's Let's Craft & Create Challenge #188.  The optional theme is "The Colors of Fall".  I went back to a wonderful autumn image from Joy Clair Designs, called Hey Pumpkin for my card.  This card features golds and oranges as the main colors. I used the same image with neutrals and some blues for another card at the end of September.  

My scrap drawer came in handy for all of the colored and patterned papers!  I love when I can use those cut pieces.  The background is run through Taylored Expressions Pierced Lattice Cover Plate and the image panel is backed with one of the Pleated Lace Rectangle Dies from Gina Marie Designs.  I masked off the image and then stamped my trusty SU! French Script background stamp using Crumb Cake ink and mounted the card on a white base.

I hope you have a chance to play along with the Let's Craft & Create DT this month. Thanks for stopping by my blog to take a closer look!
In kindness, Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment