Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Joy Clair - Cup of Joy Shaker Card

 I'm on the Joy Clair Designs Blog with my first October post.  I am using a digital stamp set originally released for Mother's Day called Cup of Joy. With the right patterned papers, it's a set that can cross-over for many occasions.  

My sister-in-law loves both tea and flowers, so the top left image was a no-brainer to use for a card for her.  I decided right away to make a shaker card and went to my stash of patterned papers to find the "just right" paper. Maja Designs makes the paper I used in my card.  It's such a thick, gorgeous paper.  The plaid is the reverse side of the floral pattern.  It's another versatile product used in my card design because it's meant to be a Christmas paper.  I think the golds and the tones of pinks are perfect for a fall card. 

Detailed photos and the steps for constructing my shaker card along with my Copic colors  are in my October 4th post on the Joy Clair Designs Blog.  Reach out if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
In kindness, Cathy


                                                                                                                                                  










No comments:

Post a Comment