Monday, October 24, 2022

Joy Clair Special Event 2022 Cat Lover's Hop

 Hello Cat Lovers!!  Welcome to the Joy Clair 2022 Cat Lovers Hop.  My card features the Just Kittten stamp set and Arty Triangles stencil - both available in the Joy Clair shop.


I made this card with one of my granddaughters in mind and colored the kitten the same color as her cat, Pancini.  The card base is embossed with a "smile" embossing folder that I inked and sprayed with water before running it through my embossing machine.  The panel the kitten is sitting on is first stenciled with the Arty Triangles stencil using Distress Oxide inks and then splattered with watered down white gouache paint. I fussy cut the cat and layered it on a second piece of paper for strength because I mounted the cat on a wobble spring.  The card is finished with a die cut, "hello", a twine bow, a sentiment from the set,  and some bling.  I couldn't figure out how to upload the video of the cat wobbling on my blog, so I've got a link to my FB page.

 


1 comment: