Friday, October 21, 2022

{BYSHC} - "Falling for the Holidays" Linky Party

It's here - the final {BYSHC} Linky Party for 2022!  A weeklong chance to build that stash of holiday cards before the craziness of the holiday season.  Just like the other linky parties, Crystal has arranged sponsors and PRIZES!!   

The background of my card is a stamp and stencil set from Pinkfresh Studio's Create and Connect Holiday event.  I embossed the Deco frame die (from the same event) to add some texture, but not cut it out.  I added Penny Black's Immense Joy cut from red glitter paper and used vellum inside the "o".  That sweet bunny is a retired red rubber stamp from Purple Onion Designs.  "Merry & Bright" is foiled in red and I finished the card with three  Pinkfresh clear iridescent drops

I hope you have a chance to play along with the Linky Party!  Just make your card(s) and add it to the link on the BYSHC Blog from October 21st through midnight on the 28th.  Enter as many times as you like!!  Thanks for stopping by my blog!  
In kindness, Cathy






6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love this!! So many fun, cute critters could fit in the 'O'. I love the size of that die! What a fabulously festive, fun card this is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the giant glittery letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Cathy! Love that sweet bunny! Beautiful background design and an awesome sentiment! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute and beautiful!! ~Von Marie~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable card! Love the whole design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little bunny steals the show! He's darling! And I love the vellum behind it. It's such a great touch! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete