Tuesday, October 25, 2022

{BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays Linky Party - Day 5

 

My second card for the {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays Linky Party features products  from our new sponsor, Thermo Web.  Thermo Web generously sent several DT members an array of adhesive products for card makers to try. I have loved their deco foil for my Minc and was equally impressed with the adhesive products I used in my card.


Card Details:

The background of my card is made pairing a Baby Swiss Dots toner card front from designer, Laura Kelly, with Gold DecoFoil and running it through my Mini Minc machine.
I had a sheet of gold glitter paper in my stash, so Thermo Web's iCraft Easy Cut Adhesive Sheets came in handy to adhere the intricate Pinkfresh Snowflakes to the card front. I used it on the back of the glitter paper and Pixie Tape held the dies in place while I sent it through my die cut machine. Once I had the snowflakes in place on my card front, I used 1/4" Easy Tear Tape to adhere the panel to my card base.  To finish off the card, I added a gold foiled sentiment from Pinkfresh's Foiled Sentiments 4 Holiday collection using iCraft 3D foam squares and three Pinkfresh Gold Metallic Pearls with iCraft Ultrabond Adhesive. I tend to be overly generous with my dots of glue with sequins and jewels, and in the quest for the perfect glue for me - this one is a keeper! It dries clear and I don't see my usual trail of surplus glue around the pearls!!  

I hope you are able to play along with the Linky Party this week.  Just link your card in the Linky Party gallery on the BYSCH blog!! You have until Friday at midnight.  Each of our generous sponsors is contributing to the prizes that will be chosen after the party ends.  Good luck! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
In kindness, Cathy


3 comments: