Thursday, October 27, 2022

Joy Clair Designs Merriest Moments Release

Today is the day for Joy Clair's newest digital stamp release, Merriest Moments.  There are holiday images galore!  

My card features two digital stamp sets in the release.  The penguins are from Christmas Cheer and the sentiment features one of the 12 images in the digital set Jingle All the Way.


I designed the images on my computer with the sentiments above the penguins. Once it was printed, I foiled the sentiment in silver and then colored the penguins and sentiment with Copics.  I partially cut the bottom of the penguins so they would appear to be in front of the hill of snow. Silver glitter paper, Christmas paper, and embellishments from my stash helped finish off the card.  It's got so much sparkle!  I love how these penguins turned out!!

More good news - mini-slimline dies are still on sale for $10 each in the Joy Clair Designs shop.  Price reductions are reflected once the dies are in your cart.

Take a look at the Joy Clair Blog post to be inspired by what the other DT members did with the Merriest Moments release!  Thanks for stopping by my blog. 
In kindness, Cathy


5 comments:

  1. The penguins are adorable! Love the layering and the glittery snow hill! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!! Thank you for playing BYSHC Falling for the Holidays Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love penguins and these guys are just adorable. What a fabulous scene & card you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Cathy! Love the pretty colors and those penguins!

    ReplyDelete