Saturday, August 5, 2023

Let's Craft & Create Challenge #198 - Polka Dots &/or Stripes

 I have been working on building up my stash of Christmas cards AND stretching my stamps this summer, which you will see reflected in this month's Let's Craft & Create Polka Dot and/or Stripes Challenge #198.  The stripes and polka dots are actually candles and their dotted accents from The Greetery's Make A Wish stamp set. I used the set for an IG birthday hop in June and then the creative wheels started turning about using the stamps! That's how this card came about.

I hope I have inspired you to try thinking creatively about your stamps and that you have a chance to play along with the LC&C Blog's challenge this month. Thanks for stopping by my blog.                                               In kindness, Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment