Wednesday, July 26, 2023

{BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party - Day 6

 Hi All,

Back on my blog with a card for Day 6 of the Christmas in July Linky Party.  I pulled out some "must have" purchases from last Christmas season were use for this first time this week!


This one features a stamp from sponsor CCC called Snow Globe Bear. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the bear, penguins and snow globe.  The elements are stamped on to heavyweight card stock and given a faux watercolor look with Distress inks.  The background is one more piece of paper I made stretching the Make A Wish stamp set from The Greetery.  I splattered a little bit of red ink, added a scrap of red striped paper, used a sentiment from Pinkfresh studio, and finally popped on some jewels and sequins to finish off the card.

The Linky Party runs through July 28th at midnight CST.  You still have time to add your card to the {BYSHC} gallery! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
In kindness, Cathy

Challenges Entered:
NBUS July/ CCC Stamp and die





9 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy This card is so Beautiful!!!! I love it so much!! That Snow Globe I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those animals are just too cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Cathy, this card is so soft and sweet! I love it SO!!! I need that snowglobe {better check if I have it first though}!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too adorable and pretty for words. I love this so much - a favorite of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your darling Polar Bear couldn't be more adorable, Cathy! I'm so happy to have found out about this challenge! It's helping me get a few done with such beautiful inspiration! x
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy P: Hello! Thanks for participating in MTTC's cute Christmas challenge! Your card is precious-ly adorable! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable polar bear and penguins, and a fabulous background! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete