Saturday, July 22, 2023

{BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party - Day 2

 Hello Friends!   

I hope you are popping into my blog to take a closer look at the card I have for Day 2 of the {BSHC} Blog's Christmas in July Linky Party.  I am really excited about this card.  It came about from trying to think creatively about the stamps in my collection.  The background is made from some stamps in The Greetery's Make A Wish Stamp Set. I started out making some birthday cards and then flexed my creative muscle using a variety of stamps for this Christmas card.  

The striped part is made using 2 of the candle stamps with the polka dot candle embellishment in between.  The side panel uses a variety of the sparkle stamps in the set.

The Snow Globe Stamp image is Woodware Crafts. It is heat embossed with TE Fine Detail Copper Embossing Powder from Linky Party sponsor, Taylored Expressions.  The sentiment is from TE, too.  It's called Simple Sentiments in Reverse - Christmas.  I reach for these all of the time! (It doesn't look like they are available in the TE store though, so I found another link.) 


I hope you are able to play along with our Linky Party.  It's simple - make a winter themed holiday card and Link it up in the gallery on the {BYSHC} Blog.  I always love seeing people's entries!  You just might win, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
In kindness, Cathy

 

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love the mini snowglobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative using birthday stamps, Cathy! Such a sweet card! Thanks for linking up with the Christmas in July Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a Beautiful card Cathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love ideas on how to stretch the stamps I already have. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mix of papers and I love the postage stamp theme.

    ReplyDelete