Sunday, March 5, 2023

Let's Craft & Create Challenge #193 - Add Buttons!

 As usual, the Let's Craft & Create Challenge #193 is AG, but the optional twist this month is to add buttons!  I used to have a great collection of buttons, but got rid of them when I downsized from a house to a condo.  My current pool of buttons is pretty scarce, so I elected to use them for a few of the flowers and use a visual triangle.


The variety of products I used are from Taylored Expressions.  Most are stand-alone dies. The bucket is Rustic Pail and cut from gold foil paper; the flowers are a die set called Garden Variety and blended with TE inks.  The frame is one I use a lot, called Frame in Frame 3 Cutting Plate. The frame and three center flowers are mounted on foam to give dimension to the card.  To create the background, I foiled a Flower Patch Foil It card front with Mystic Rainbow Deco Foil.  Both of the foiling items came as part of a foiling package I bought during TE's holiday sales.  I finished the card off with one of their Simple Strips in Reverse Everyday Occasions sentiments. I hope you will make time to play along with the LC&C challenge this month!  Thanks for stopping by my blog!
In kindness, Cathy

Challenges Entered:
The Flower Challenge March #78/ Die Cuts or Stencils
Die Cut Divas March/ Anything is Possible
Papercraft Crew #507/ Hello Spring


5 comments:

  1. Love how well the different sets of dies made such a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pail looks great in gold foil and those flowers are perfect for the pail. Love all the flowers and the way you've made them the focal point by added the outside die. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our “Anything Goes” challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Cathy! I love all the layers and how you used the buttons as a visual triangle! You have a great eye for design! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful basketful of flowers! Thanks for playing with us this March at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, love the pretty flowers and cute added buttons also. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' :) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete