Friday, March 24, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #31 - Winter Fun

 Back with my second card for this month's {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge.  This simple card came together quickly thanks to a fun package of 12x12 Echo Park paper.  I picked it up during one of their "warehouse" sales for a song!


I decided to use the sketch in a mini-slimline shaped card.  The only part of the card that wasn't included in the paper pack is the die cut snowflake.  A little bit of glitter glue gave some sparkle to the band on the snowman's hat and nose.  I popped on three enamel dots and the card was finished!

There is still time to play along with the March sketch challenge.  Just add your card to the album for sketch #31 in the {BYSHC} FB Group.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.
In kindness,
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment