Sunday, October 9, 2022

Sunflowers & A Mini Slimline Card

 I hope you had a chance to view the full Joy Clare Gather Together release on Friday - there are so many wonderful images in it!  I love the Such A Blessing digital stamp set and it sparked a few ideas, so I came back and made another card with the sunflower image.

My card design started on my computer screen.  I loved playing and creating so much for the card I made for the new release that I kept thinking of possibilities and came back to work with the sunflowers.  This was an even simpler process - all I had to do was drag and drop the image onto my word processing document, "copy", "paste", and move behind the first image.  Instead of a a trio of sunflowers, I was looking at a collection of five!  I added the "Hello" sentiment to the page, sized it, and printed with my inkjet printer!  

I colored the sunflowers with Copic markers and then fussy cut them.  The sentiment was trimmed and cut it into squares so I could use the letters vertically on my card.  I die cut a white background with Gina Marie's Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Mini Slimline dies and yellow patterned paper with Gina Marie's Wonky Stitched Rectangle Mini Slimline die.  You can find these two dies and the whole collection of Mini Slimline dies on special for $10 a set in the Joy Clair Designs Shop.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking a closer look at my card.  Hope you have a wonderful day.  
In kindness, Cathy


 




No comments:

Post a Comment