Friday, August 26, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #25 - Mini-slimline

 I decided to try a mini-slimline version of the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Challenge #25 sketch.


I went to my Vicki Boutin stash of 12x12 Christmas cardstock for the polka dot card base paper and added a couple of other papers for the rest of the sketch.  The cluster of trees is from the Twinkling Trees Stamp Set from Papertrey Ink - foiled with silver foil, fussy cut, and tied with red baker's twine.  I added a "peace" die cut that has been sitting on my desk for months and a few gold embellishments around the card.  Simple card, but I love the combination of papers and the overall look of it!!  Hope you are inspired to add a card to the {BYSHC} Album for Challenge #25 in out FB Group.  You have a few more days!
Thanks for stopping my blog!
In kindness, Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment