Tuesday, July 26, 2022

BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party - Day 5

We are at the half-way point of the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party!  Four more days to load your Christmas creations into the gallery for a chance at the prize drawings.  Did you see there is also a random drawing with a prize for one lucky person who leaves comments and another one for a hashtag user?  The hashtag is #christmasinjuly2022byshclp

Today's card uses some new purchases - a cute Holiday Snowglobe stamp from Stamping Bella and a 12x12 Frosted Floral from Echo Park Paper's Winter collection.  I wanted some help when it came to my card, so I went into the BYSHC album to look at the sketches.  Sketch #17 from last winter was perfect!  I love using sketches as a framework and Crystal's sketches always deliver!! The big, bold graphic of the patterned paper helped make the image shine and anchored it with non-traditional Christmas colors.  Some TE Drip Drops, another one of her Sentiments in Reverse- Christmas strips (the best $4.50 I have spent in a long time), Distress Rock Candy Glitter and some gold foiling on MFT's Lined By Hand stamp finish off the card.

Remember to add your card to the BYSHC Linky Party! You have time to make more than one before the festivities close on Friday night!  Hope you are building up your stash of holiday cards along with us!  I know it will make the holidays easier for me this year - plus I might get my cards in the mail before December 20th!!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.                                     In kindness, Cathy



8 comments:

  1. Awesome background and a beautiful scene inside the snowglobe! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the snowglobe.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Cathy! I love the mix of papers you used for sketch 17! Lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love all that glitter on the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! I love the mix of papers you chosen and that snowglobe is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Beautful colors

    ReplyDelete