Monday, July 25, 2022

BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party - Day 4

 It's Day 4 of the BYSHC Linky party.  My card features this month's sketch.  The stamp is a retired red rubber stamp in my stash from Purple Onion Designs and colored with Copics. I combined it with some papers, die cuts and sequins.  The sentiment is one of the Simple Strips in Reverse - Christmas from Taylored Expressions.  PTI's Melissa Phillips gave me the idea for the whitewashed corrugated cardboard from her card here. I love the way it added texture to the card.

I hope you are having fun with our Christmas in July Party and posting your cards in the gallery on the BYSHC blog!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.              In kindness, Cathy




9 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I love this so much! I'm sad it a discontinued stamp 😥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Wilma! If you like, I can stamp a few for you and pop them in the mail for you!

      Delete
  2. Awesome take on the sketch! Sweet stamps and pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold paper choices on this beauty and I love the corrugated cardboard piece; great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh... love this card, Cathy!! The texture from the whitewashed corrugated cardboard is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I love the pretty papers and cute stamp.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and patterns. Love this. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete