Friday, July 29, 2022

{BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party - Final Day

 The last day of the {BYSHC} Linky Party has finally arrived!  

My card features a stamp and die set from sponsor, Colorado Craft Company.  It's from Anita Jeram and called Gingerbread House slimline .  The die set has all of the little pieces from the house, so they can pop out and give it dimension. I used it on some of the candies, the door, the roof pieces, and the mice.  It's colored with Copics and then the house face has a splatter stamp in darker brown. The background paper is Vicki Boutin's Warm Wishes and cut with Reverse Confetti's Postage Stamp Cover Plate.  

                           This was one of those cards that I kept adding to as I went, so I grabbed my roll of Snug Hug Seam Binding ribbon for a bow, added a white sparkle paper oval behind the gingerbread house, pulled out my Tim Holtz Rock Candy glitter and added a variety of bling around the card. 

Even though the {BYSHC} Linky Party closes tonight at 11:59 pm PDT, you have more than 12 hours to enter!! The prizes and sponsors are fabulous!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

  In kindness, Cathy

Challenges Entered:
Double Trouble #116 / Christmas in July- Thing 1 and Thing 3
NBUS #40 / (CCC stamp and die - 1st use)
Little Red Wagon #664/ Stitching Sensations

11 comments:

  1. Adorable! I'm a more is better kind of crafter, so I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable card! Love the dimensions you gave to the gingerbread house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome gingerbread house and mice! Love the cute card you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and card; love the mice! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always fun when you have your card, you think is completed, but then there are those additional adds... and then perfection. Adorable and fun card. Thanks for coming back to share another card with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think those adorable mice are jumping for joy at all the candy! This is so sweet (pun intended!) and just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this gingerbread house and I see those mice are eyeing it too! How fun, Cathy! So nice to see this in the NBUS gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, what a yummy Christmas card you've created! I just love those cute little mice with their eager expressions!! Thank you for sharing your delicious card and talents with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!! What a sweet little Christmas scene! I love all the details and embellishments you added. So glad you shared this with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Cathy, awwww that's such a sweet scene and a super cute card! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, hope to see you again. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete