Saturday, April 16, 2022

Stenciled Bouquet

 


I am working on a batch of birthday cards to donate to an auction for a local food shelf and pulled out Taylored Expression's Autumn Array again.  Truth be told, it wasn't put away from my last card here.  It's such a versatile stamp, plus it is one more way I can stencil!!  

In addition to inks, I added some light touches of my Prismacolor pencils to create some dimension and interest to the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!                  

In kindness, Cathy


Challenges Entered:  

Mod Squad Challenge April 6- AG

Crafty Catz #591/AG/April Showers

Creative Fingers #229 - AG

Can You Handle the Pressure April 9th/ Embossing folder -optional Easter

Sweet Stampin' April 9th/ Easter/Spring Mood Board

Seize the Birthday #236 - Signs of Spring/AG (On a walk in my neighborhood and seeing spring flowers burst through the ground!! What a lovely reminder of the peace and cycles of nature.) 

As You Like It April 14 - Floral or Cute (Floral; I love coloring flowers and they are universal for so many kind of occasions)



6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, perfectly stenciled.Lots of fabulous work here, thanks so much for playing along with us for the last time over at the Mod Squad. I am very sad that we are retiring, it has been a great ride. Hope to see you around the web!!
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Just popped by a few of the blogs I loved when I was actively blogging and refound you :) So glad I did, now I am back in blog land I will coming by more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie!! It looks absolutely gorgeous - the flowers have come to life!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge with this bright and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous make, thanks so much for sharing and for joining the AYLI challenge. Hugs Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the coloring of this beautiful image. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete