Friday, April 1, 2022

PPC&F - Joy Clair

Joy Clair is the sponsor of the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends FB Group this weekend and there is a special discount for PPC&F members! 

 The flower and sentiment are from their digital set, Always in Style. The set includes another images and two other sentiments.  I colored the flower with Copics, fussy cut it, tied it with twine and popped it out in the center of my card front.  A second bud was used as an acccent for the sentiment tag.

Papertrey's Antique Wishes stamp is the backdrop behind the flower image.  I masked the center, lightly stamped SU's French Script, and blended Speckled Egg, Shabby Shutters, and a touch of Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks; splattered some diluted white paint and diluted Tattered Rose Distress reinker. The leaves in the corners of the PTI stamp have a little Shabby Shutters on them.  Pinkfresh Studio's Sparkling Champagne Metallic Pearls finish off the card. I think this flower has a lot of potential for cards!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

In kindness, Cathy


Challenges entered:
As You Like It March 31 / Buy New or Recycle (Buy new, I am afraid.  I wish I had the recycle mindset, though.)
Tic Tac Toe Challenge #155 / Far right column (flowers, coloring, green) 


 




2 comments:

  1. Cathy, your card has so many cool details! The popped up flower in that soft pink is so pretty! The backgound stamp is such a nice frame for your card. I have never seen that stamp before and really like it! The lightly stamped script is a really nice touch too! So glad you shared this with us at Tic Tac Toe and hope you play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing project..
    Thank you for joining in at Addicted to stamps and more, Make your mark challenge.. Swapna

    ReplyDelete