Friday, April 1, 2022

BYSHC- April Sketch #21

It's April 1st and time for a new sketch on the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Blog and FB Group.  Crystal has created another versatile sketch for us this month.  

On a recent shopping trip to a local scrapbook store, I picked up a 12x12 pack of Christmas papers on sale - which was my starting place for this card.  Vintage Ornaments from Reverse Confetti was an easy choice to go with the papers. It's stamped in red ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The ornament top is silver heat embossed, popped out on foam, and then tied with some red twine from my stash.

I hope you will be inspired to join us this month.  Check out other DT inspiration on the BYSHC Blog and post your makes in the FB group!  I'd love to see what you do with the sketch!

In kindness, Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment