Friday, April 1, 2022

PPC&F - Joy Clair Post 2

Back with a second card featuring PPC&F sponsor, Joy Clair's new release of the Count Me In digital stamp. The stamp set includes flowers and three sentiments.  

I decided to try and give a pastel feel to this card in honor of the approaching spring season (plus I tend to shy away from pastels, so it was a good challenge for me).  I fussy cut the image and used CC Designs Scalloped Rectangle Metal die for the frame and the two triangle side panels.  The card is finished with sequins, a wrinkled seam binding bow, and a very old SU button!!  Visit the Passionate Paper Creations and Friends FB Group to take advantage of the offer Joy Clair has in store for PPC&F members.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

In kindness, Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment