Thursday, March 3, 2022

PPC&F - The Greeting Farm

 The Greeting Farm is sponsoring the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends FB Group this week and they are offering a generous discount to PPC&F members; I hope you will have a chance to take advantage of the opportunity!   

My card features their stamp Brew It Anya, which was a joy to color!  It comes with both the image and the sentiment.  I thought of a former colleague of mine who had a streak of color in her hair as I colored Anya. (She didn't wear sparkly barrettes, though!) 

I went to my paper stash and found Carta Bella's 6x6 Flora No. 3 for the background of the card. I originally had the papers reversed, but like the light pink behind her.  I pulled out some ribbon, sequins, and left over hearts from the Sizzix Drift Hearts Die on this card.  I have gotten so much mileage out of that die both as a background and using the punched out hearts as accents or confetti on other cards! I highly recommend it.


Pop over to the PPC&F FB group to see what the rest of the DT has in store for you.  Greeting Farm's sponsorship and discount code runs from March 3-6th.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!                                       In kindness, Cathy 
Challenges Entered:
NBUS #36 - using two dies that have been in my stash (unloved) for years - the arc shaped stitched die and the dome shaped die behind Anya.



2 comments:

  1. Wonderfully done! That sassy pink strip in her hair is a brilliant touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love the texture and shine you added to your card. Great job of adding color and shading to your image. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete