Monday, March 7, 2022

PPC&F - Lee Holland Dragon with Butterflies

 Lee Holland, one of the sponsors of the PPC&F FB group, gave us the chance to work with some new images this month.  My card features Flower Dragon with Butterflies, which was such a peaceful image to color.  All of Lee Holland's images are 30% off this week in his Etsy shop.  He also has a FB group called the Fuzzy Feelings Crafts Inspiration Group, which is worth checking out!

In addition to Lee's wonderful image, I used  "sending" die from SSS; Concord & 9th's Snail Mail die for the word 'love" and Thinking of You stamp set for "hugs";  and colored some jewels with my Copics to match the image.  Four layers of MFT's Stitched Oval Frame die (retired) are glued together so they pop out of the card.  Patterned papers are old "loves" from my stash and scrap drawers.  The main background was cut from a fresh 12x12 sheet!!  (I am still chipping away at that goal of using, not hoarding my paper!!). Thanks for stopping by my blog.

In kindness, Cathy

Challenges Entered:

As You Like It March 3rd~ - Interactive or NOT!  I think I am in the "not" group.  I do like figuring out how to make them work, but interactives are not my "go-to" card, even for the kids in my life.

Week of 3/12
Tic-Tac-Toe #151~ - Center column (flowers, spring, 3D)

The Flower Challenge #66 - Use scraps

613 Avenue Create March 2022 - AG 

SSS Wednesday Challenge~ - Add a Die Cut

Paper Funday March #39 /AG with option green/gold







9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! The colors are amazing along with your coloring. Love the papers and die cut sentiment. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, gorgeous colouring and card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Lee Holland images and this little guy is so sweet! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, what a sweet card with that darling dragon! Love the colorful selection of papers you used as well! Thanks so much for joining us at both The Flower Challenge and the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! what a sweet little dragon, the papers and your design show case this adorable image beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!  You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of 03/12/2022
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Bernardine! I appreciate the 613 Avenue Create shout out and am grateful to you for letting me know!

      Delete
  7. Cathy, this is gorgeous whether it moves or not! Thanks so much for joining us over at AYLI Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous make, thanks so much for sharing and for joining the AYLI challenge. Hugs Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete