Tuesday, December 7, 2021

NEW DT - Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Sketch #536

 
I am thrilled to have been invited to join the Try Stampin' on Tuesdays DT, a weekly sketch challenge blog.  This week's sketch:

Optional theme:  Let it shine

Playing with sketches is one of my great joys because it gives my mojo a  boost, I love to be creative with the sketch, and I use stamps in my collection!!   I had so much fun with this sketch - it checked all three boxes . . . mojo, creativity, and  NEW products!  My "Something New" is the Mini Snowflake Oddball from Stamping Bella's November release.  LOVE her!!  I know she will be colored again!!  The card base color is mushroom from Taylored Expressions Premium Cardstock.  The other elements are oldies from my stash including the snowflake die and a discontinued EF from Taylored Expressions, called Burlap. The snowflakes are cut from white glitter cardstock and clear sequins embellish the image.

Copics used:  Hair- E 51, 53, 555, 37; skin- E11, 000, 00, R 20; jacket- RV69, 19, 17, R81; ruffles BG75, 72, 70, B60

The sketch challenge will run for the rest of the month with winners posted January 1, 2022!  Hope you join us!

In kindness,  Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the TSOT Design Team, Cathy! Your card is super cute! Using the snowflakes as the linear elements of the sketch is so clever!!! -Donna (fellow TSOT DT member)

    ReplyDelete