Wednesday, December 15, 2021

PPC&F - Conie Fong and a Shaker Santa Card

 

Back with another post for the Passionate Paper Creations and Friends DT.  You can get Conie Fong's sweet Santa with a candy cane  from her Etsy shop and find inspiration from  FB group.

My slimline card is a shaker using some cute ornament sequins I found in the dollar spot at Target; the same sequins are used as leaves with clear dots as embellishments. The background is SU's Concord Grape, Rich Razzleberry, and Rose Pink blended over MFT's Lined By Hand stamp.  Santa is fussy cut and glued on another blended and heat embossed background from Hero Arts, called Tiny Star.  It's old and harder to find, but still out there.  MFT's (retired) Stitched Oval is the frame around Santa.  The foiled sentiment is called Hanging Script Bauble from Kaiser Craft.  I bought it from a scrapbook store near me this fall.  I haven't invested in a hot foil machine, so I die cut it from some Stick It paper and then placed the foil over the top, rub it well with my finger and peel it off.  Learned about this technique a couple of months ago from Heather Nichols on the TE FB group.  

Copics used:  Santa's skin- E11, 00, R20; suit B32, R29, 24, RV69 & 19 (added it after I colored the ribbon to tie them together).  The candy cane has the same reds and extra lines with my colored pencils.  Ribbon - RV69, 19, 17.  

You can check out the other Conie Fong makes from the DT on the PPC&F FB pageConie's Etsy Shop is having a big sale through the rest of December.  Check it out!

In kindness, Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment