Monday, November 22, 2021

Waiting is SO HARD!!

 

I am the kind of person stamp companies love - I see an image and NEED it!!  For a while, I got around my impulses by deleting the emails about new releases without even reading them. My system didn't work very well lately, because the combination of amazing sales and images/ideas sucked me into a buying streak.  I am now waiting on three orders from three different places!  And waiting for these amazing new goodies is really hard!!  As I tell my five year old granddaughter, it's a chance to "practice patience", but it's not easy!   I bought a bunch of oddballs from Stamping Bella's new release and colored up this cutie to help pass the time.  

True confession - this is the first time this stamp  (Owliver Loves to Celebrate) was inked; unfortunately, I discovered it is discontinued.  Does that give you a little idea about why I stopped looking at new releases?!?!  The speech bubble sentiment is from MFT, called All the Encouragement.  (The link is to Ellen Hutson because it doesn't appear on MFT's site.)

I know, there is a labor shortage and the USPS post office is a crap-shoot with deliveries; cross your fingers that my purchases arrive before I explode! 

In kindness, Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment