Friday, November 19, 2021

PPCF- Joy Clair Designs and Love Santa

 

Joy Clair Designs is a sponsor over on the Passionate Paper Creations and Friends for the next few days.  This digital stamp is from a collection called, Love Santa.  It comes with three different adorable Santas and 4 sentiments.  What a fun Santa image to color!

I planned to make this image into a mini-slimline card as I was coloring.  However, when I went to my scrap drawers and found the silver oval from last year, I loved the layout.  After coloring the box with N0, N1, & N2, I covered it in Stickles to give it some sparkle.  White heat embossing of Ellen Hutson's Fa La La background stamp adds a great element to the card design.  It's mounted on SU's Real Red.

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting back into coloring with my Copics.  Hope you have the chance to do something creative this weekend!

                                                                            In kindness,  Cathy

P.S. 

Oh you don't want to miss this big sale! Jump over to Passionate Paper Creations & Friends. Not a Member? Come Join! https://bit.ly/2VwG9iz





No comments:

Post a Comment