Thursday, November 11, 2021

PPCF - Izzy Reindeer from Di's Digi

Yep, I have hopped back in the DT groove and it feels good! This is my first Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Design Team post.  I hope you will stop by the FB group and see what other DT members have in store for you over the next few days.  If you aren't part of the PPC&F group - please join!  It's a great community- the DT is an electric group from the US, Canada, and across the pond!

 This little cutie is Izzy's Reindeer from Di's Digi's.  I fussy cut her and popped her out on foam in front of a bit of white sparkle paper from my stash.  

The tree background is a stencil called Rustic Trees from Simple Stories; the bottom panel is a stamp called Fa La La from Ellen Hutson; the sentiment is Photo Play's Merry Christmas stamp set. Both are white embossed on white and blended with SU's Rose Red ink.

A shout out to Melissa Phillips for the color combination.  I love her combinations in this card, which inspired me to look for Copics that matched. 

                                                                                In kindness,  Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment