Saturday, October 23, 2021

Fall Colors and TE

 I am trying to get back into the swing of blogging and see that I still have some problem solving to do when it comes to text and photos!!  Grrrr!  Anyway, I was in my local stamp store a few weeks ago and purchased Taylored Expressions' Autumn Array stamp, stencil, and die set.  I love the autumn feel of it and our leaves are starting to change in MN, so it's been fun using the set.  


This first version uses inks and stencils with some Copics on top to add extra depth to the flowers.  It's a super easy set to use and creates great results! 

Did you know TE sells a printed version of her Simple Strips stamp set??  It's called Simple Strips in Reverse (Everyday Occasions).  If you like the look of white on black, it's perfect - just cut and go!!  BONUS- there is a Christmas version, too!!



I wanted to play a bit with the set, so my second card is stamped with Distress inks on dry watercolor paper, lightly spritzed and then I used Taylor's blending brushes on the edges.
This card uses another sentiment from the collection in the Simple Strips in Reverse - Everyday Occasions packet.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Hope your fall weather is inspiring!
In kindness, Cathy


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, Judy!! I appreciate it!
      Cathy

      Delete