Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Fall Card Mash-Up

Two more fall cards for you today using Taylored Expressions' Farmhouse Wreath stamp set.  

I stamped TE's Farmhouse Wreath twice on this card in Memento brown ink, colored the leaves and did a little shading with my Copics, and heat embossed the black bats.  I surprised myself with some self-control and didn't buy the Farmhouse Sentiments set, knowing I could find something from my stash!  

I loved the look of something inside the wreath, so this card is a mash-up with one of the sentiment and pumpkin I colored and fussy cut from Right At Home's Grateful Heart stamp set.   It's popped out on foam tape.  A little twine, jewels, and patterned paper from my stash completed the card.


The wreath is stamped once for this card and mashed up with a very old Halloween set from Inkadinkado and a different sentiment from the Right At Home Grateful Heart set.  This time, the sentiment is embossed with white EP.


I must say I am so impressed with the packaging of TE stamps.  This one came in a nice, heavy duty plastic envelope!  No need to have my own to transfer them to for storage.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

In kindness, Cathy


 

1 comment:

  1. Love the mash up of different stamps. I think we all get so wrapped up in using the exact stamps that designers showcase, but there are probably stamps in your stash right now that you could achieve a similar look. Love both of the cards.

    ReplyDelete