Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Addicted to Stamps & More #525 - Die Cuts or Stencils

 Die Cuts or Stencils is the theme of the newest Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge, and I had a lot of fun with the die-cutting for this one!


I started with an embossing folder from my stash for my card base—because sometimes those old favorites are just too good to retire! Then the die cutting began. 😊

I layered a Slatted Oval Die from Craft Addiction with yellow paper behind it to create a bright focal point. Then I brought out my Bottled Up Stamps and coordinating die from The Greetery to create the vase. I filled it with a cheerful mix of die-cut flowers from my collection.

I just love how this card turned out! The layering stamps add so much dimension to the bottle and really give it the look of a glass vase.

Now it’s your turn! I hope you have some time to play along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. I’d love to see what you create with die cuts or stencils! Thanks for stopping by my blog. 
In kindness, Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy. This card is beautiful. The glass is so realistic. I love the colors and the way you placed the oval behind the case. On another note, I have tried to get hold of you with no success. Would you please check the Time Out Challenge blog and take a look at the Winners post for challenge #318 https://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2026/08/winners-318-mother-nature.html You are the winner and there is a prize and a GD spot for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete