Today starts a new Color Dare Challenge, featuring four possible colors. For this card, I used all four colors, along with a few neutral choices for the splatters and white heat-embossed sentiment.
For the main panel, I used The Greetery’s Shortbread Shapes Embossing Folder. I inked the flat inside of the embossing folder with blue ink and then ran it through my embossing machine. The result was a fun reverse effect, with the embossed pattern appearing white against the blue background.
I die cut several florals from my stash and tucked them behind the Shortbread Shapes Rectangle Label Die, which I cut from a scrap of patterned paper. For the blue and purple dashed border and the sentiment inside the label, I used Kristina Werner’s Bold Stripes Greetings Stamps.
I love how all the different elements come together to create a cheerful card using this week’s Color Dare combination! Hope you can play along. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
In kindness, Cathy


How very pretty! I love all the details and how you worked in our colors. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, Cathy! So much intricate detail to look at. I am a fan of the "Shortbread Shapes," and you used the die beautifully. Great use of our colors, too.
ReplyDelete