I’m back with an Any Occasion Challenge on the Addicted to Stamps & More Blog!
For my wedding card, I combined a variety of products from The Greetery’s Capsule Basics collection. I used the card-shape die for the base, along with a detail embossing folder that add the double embossed lines and stamp for the outer gold embossed border.
The flower and sentiment are from Kristina Werner’s Long Line Roses stamp, die, and stencil suite. I heat embossed the design using Brutus Monroe’s Gilded embossing powder, which creates a beautiful gold that isn’t too warm or too cool. A few Pinkfresh Studio Gold Dust gems add the perfect finishing touch.
This card came together pretty quickly, and I love how the unique shape gives it an extra-special touch. I hope you’ll have time to join us for the challenge! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
In kindness, Cathy

No comments:
Post a Comment