Friday, July 5, 2024

BYSHC Sketch #47

 July means a new sketch for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Blog.  This sketch has so many wonderful layers!!  I love it!


My card features products from this month's challenge sponsor, Taylored Expressions.

I've had one of TE's Plaid Foil it Panels foiled (along with the reverse image) for a while.  It's now retired, but they have such a variety of panels in their collection.  The photo captures the gold foiling along with TE's red foil cardstock, which I used for background and for the Alpha Bits die cut letters.  

The  main image is one of the Gus & Gertie Holiday Adventure stamps, which is colored with my Copics and fussy cut.  There is a matching die set, though!  The shaker frame is cut from TE's White Glitter Cardstock and filled with their Bits & Pieces - Holiday Sparkly Stars. I used two pieces of TE's Heat Resistant Acetate so the foiling panel is visible through the window.

 Keep an eye on the blog for our Christmas in July Linky Party later in July!


I hope you have time to play along with Sketch #47 this month.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!
In kindness, Cathy


1 comment: