Sunday, October 1, 2023

{BYSHC} Blog - October Sketch Challenge #38

 A new month means a new sketch on the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Blog.  


For this sketch, I went super simple.  All of the layers and papers work together with Catherine Pooler's Belly Laughs Cover Plate.  I pulled out my white glitter paper to add a little more sparkle and mounted it. The sentiment strip uses a variety of leftovers on my craft desk mounted on a die cut flag of white glitter paper!  (Gotta love when that happens!!)  

Take a peek at the growing Sketch #38 gallery in the {BYSHC} FB Group or the weekly updates on the {BYSHC} Blog.  I hope you will be inspired to join us!  FYI - our third and final Linky Party is coming up later this month.  It's a great chance to get ahead or get a start on your holiday cards!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

In kindness, Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment