Friday, April 21, 2023

{BYSHC} Spring Linky Party

 I am having fun this week working on building up my stash of holiday cards with the {BYSHC} "Spring Into Christmas" Linky party.  It runs from today through April 28th and is the first of three opportunities to get a jump start on your holiday cards with Linky Parties before next December.  


For this card, I used Sketch #31 and went with non-traditional Christmas colors from my paper collection. 

A couple of the blue papers had splatters, but I added a few more by diluting the white gold cake from my Kuretake Watercolor box.  You can see that I also splattered the cute reindeer from Unity's Simple Little Joys stamp set.  That darling image is colored with a blend of Copics and OLO brown markers and framed using silver glitter paper cut from Kaisercraft Hanging Script Bauble die.  I tied it with some red twine to compliment the bits of red around the reindder, then added three silver embellishments and a silver foil sentiment from my collection of Pinkfresh Studios holiday sentiment pack.
I hope you will make some time to join us this week.  Link your card or cards on the BYSCH Blog.  I can't wait to see what you create!  Good luck!  Thanks for stopping by my blog!
In kindness, Cathy


8 comments:

  1. Cathy, this is an amazing card! You are so good with all the details!! I hope you have a fun linky party week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and delicate card, Cathy! I love the beautiful papers you paired up with the sweet deer! And the splatters were the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love that sweet deer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card!! I love the blues and that cute deer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! The colors you chose work beautifully with this cute deer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design, cute deer and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is precious! Love the colors and the different papers! The reindeer is so sweet!
    Hugs,
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...I just LOVE this card!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete